5 Best SUV Under $25,000 – 2013 To 2014
5 Best SUV Under $25,000 – 2013 To 2014 – BESTTECHCARS.COM – Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) has become the moost searched and popular today . The selling is competiting for making SUV from cheapest till highest each production.
Although many manufactures have been working on the SUV, but it turns out the price of the car is still high. Various advantages offered to be one of the causes why the SUV is expensive and high price.
Even SO, there is still a car manufacture that make the SUV with a variety of advantages that are complete enough yet to have a more rational price. Usually the car manufacture work on compact SUV or crossover leads to type.
1. Honda CR-V
– 23/31 MPG
– 185 Horsepower (4-Cyl, i-VTEC, 2.4 liter)
2. Mazda CX-5
– 155-hp SKYACTIV-G 2.0L 4-cylinder engine with a choice of SKYACTIV-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission or SKYACTIV-MT 6-speed manual (Sport FWD models).
– 26/35 mpg (SKYACTIV-G 2.0L MT FWD).
3. Subaru Forester
– 22/29 mpg
– 174 ft-lbs. @ 4100 rpm
– 170 hp @ 5800 rpm
4. Jeep Wrangler
– 285-hp, 3.6-liter V-6 (regular gas)
– 6-speed manual w/OD
– 5-speed automatic w/OD
5. Santa Fe Sport
– 190-hp, 2.4-liter I-4 (regular gas)
– 264-hp, 2.0-liter I-4 (regular gas)
– 290-hp, 3.3-liter V-6 (regular gas)
– 6-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual
- best suvs on gas